Xotic XW-1 Wah Pedal
The Xotic XW-1 Wah is the very latest innovation from this tone focused company. With many Wah pedals on the market today you are very limited with the functionality of the pedal. With the XW-1 you have a virtually unlimited palate of sounds at your disposal using the fully adjustable Wah-Q and Bias controls and a two-band EQ with +/-15 dB center-detent potentiometers to optimize the voicing for different playing styles and gear.
- Gold contact relay true bypassing, which gives you transparent true bypass tone, while maintaining ultra reliable switching with minimum one million life cycle.
- A 20% smaller footprint than most conventional wah pedals.
- A fully adjustable Wah-Q and Bias controls and a two-band EQ with +/-15 dB center-detent potentiometers optimize the voicing for different playing styles and gear.
- A fuzz pedal friendly buffering circuit that delivers a great sounding wah tone with your favorite fuzz.
- A self-lubricating nylon bushing pivot for quiet and smooth operation with fully-adjustable rocker pedal tension.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): D 8.27” (210mm) W 3.94” (100mm) H 2.64 (67mm)
- Weight: 2.16lb. (980g)
- Power Consumption: 9VD/5mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 10K ohm
- Nominal Intput Level: -20 dBV
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBV
- Bypass: True Bypass