This Rivera Sedona 55 Combo features an easy to use anti-feedback equalizer tunes out unwanted notes that would otherwise drone or squeal with sensitive acoustic Instruments. Switched from the front panel, the anti-feedback filter is also linked to Channel 2, and is automatically disengaged when using Channel 1. Reverb has never sounded sweeter, thanks to a long-pan, 6-spring Accutronics reverb.
Another Rivera exclusive feature, the Sedona's built-in rear-panel tube direct box output, includes a level control and a pull switch for ground lift. It sends only the Instrument's signal through an all-tube low-impedance, balanced-line XLR output invaluable on-stage or in the studio. An active effects loop with level controls allows for matching any outboard signal processor for optimum tone and minimum noise.
- 55 Watts, 1-12" JBL
- Optional Celestion T-75
- Optional ES ready input
- (5) 12AX7 Preamp Tubes allowing 2 full discrete channels of warm tone
- (2) EL-34 Power Tubes
- Massive transformers and exposed surface mounting for long life and cool operation.
- Heavy-Duty 16 Gauge zinc plated steel chassis with welded end make a rugged road worthy amp
- Costly regulated DC filament power supply for the Preamp Tubes allow silent and hum free operation.
- Rugged metal phone jacks throughout for years of noise free connections
- Chassis mounted Mica-filled octal tube socket with phosphor bronze-copper plated and hot tin dipped pins for perfect electrical contact and long life
- Detachable AC power cable for easy transportation and replacement