"Shayna" Very Light weight Sugar Pine body with maple neck. Vintage sunburst finish.
- All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For a Truly Incomparable Vintage Look and Feel
- "Shayna's fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of a actual vintage instrument. Edges are hand rounded for that silky-smooth feel.
- Vintage style, slot-head screws are used on Shayna's pickguard, control plate, tuners and string tree. Phillips head screws are used elsewhere.
- Vintage style, hand-made truss-rods
- Shayna has been individually antiqued, set-up, signed and numbered by Lance Lerman.
- Dome Knobs
- CTS Pots
- Lightweight, Handmade Sugar Pine Body
- Fully Hand-Made, "C" Profile Maple Necks with Walnut Skunk Strip
- Vintage Style Bridge with 3, Brass Saddle
7.25 Radius Maple Fingerboard
- All NC Lacquer, Hand-Rubbed, Sunburst Finish
- Lacquered, Bakelite, Hand-Made, 5-Screw Pickguard
LSL Custom, Hand-Wound, Vintage Style Pickups
- Vintage Style Gotoh Tuners
- Medium-High 6105 Frets