LSL Tbone Seafoam Green Paisley "Lydia"
"Lydia" The Paisley T-style guitar generates VERY strong opinions on both sides of the fence. If Paisley is your thing these is no better version than the LSL Tbone with Lance's unique paisley process. The Tbone is LSL's take on the classic single cutaway instrument developed by Leo in the early days of solidbody electric guitars. This LSL Tbone features a Seafoam Green Pearl finish, and a Medium C neck profile with a 9.5 radius. This medium/light reliced LSL Tbone in Seafoam Green Pearl Paisley features a lightweight (7.4 lbs) Swamp Ash body, Maple 9.5 Medium C Shape neck profile and LSL's own hand-wound pickups. This guitar is unique in that this is the very first Tbone created in the Seaform Green Pearl Paisley finish.
- Lightweight, Handmade Swamp Ash Body
- Fully Hand-Made, Maple Neck with Walnut Skunk Strip
- Vintage Style Bridge with 3, LsL Brass Saddles
9.25 Radius Maple Fingerboard
- All NC Lacquer, Seafoam Green Pearl Paisley Finishe
- Lacquered, Bakelite, Hand-Made, 5-Screw Pickguard
- Proprietary LSL custom, hand-wound, vintage style pickups
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Medium-High 6105 Frets
- All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For a Truly Incomparable Vintage Look and Feel
- The guitar’s fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments. Edges are hand rounded for a silky-smooth feel.
- Vintage style, slot-head screws are used on the pickguards, control plate, tuners and string tree. Phillips head screws are used elsewhere.
- Vintage style, hand-made truss-rods
- Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named
- Dome Knobs
- CTS Pots, Orange Drop Capacitors
- 7.4 lbs