"Riona". Possibly the most talked about “relic-style” guitar in the world right now. Lance Lerman has created this classic shaped guitar by hand every step of the way. If you are looking for a classic Tele that improves on the neck and tone of those older models, this is your next guitar. Swamp Ash body that is toneful and lightweight. LSL wound pickups in the traditional Tele style configuration and the lightest relic Vintage Butterscotch finish we have seen so far.
- Lightweight, Handmade Swamp Ash Body
- Fully Hand-Made, Maple Neck with Walnut Skunk Strip
- Vintage Style Bridge with 3, LsL Brass Saddles
7.25 Radius Maple Fingerboard
- All NC Lacquer, Hand-Rubbed, Butterscotch Finishe
- Lacquered, Bakelite, Hand-Made, 5-Screw Black Pickguard
Our own LSL custom, hand-wound, vintage style pickups
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Medium-High 6105 Frets
- All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For a Truly Incomparable Vintage Look and Feel
- Guitar's fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments. Edges are hand rounded for a silky-smooth feel.
- Vintage style, slot-head screws are used on the pickguard, control plate, tuners and string tree. Phillips head screws are used elsewhere.
- Vintage style, hand-made truss-rod
- Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named
- Dome Knobs
- CTS Pots, Orange Drop Capacitors