The Hammer from Greer Pedals is the latest distortion device from the folks in Athens, GA. The Hammer gives you and your guitar that gnarly Billy G-like Texas distortion at one end of the scale, to squashed out, bordering on cut-off fuzz at the other. The Gain and Grunt control work in tandem with one another as you move the controls from left to right to move the tone from distortion to fuzz. The Grunt control hisses and pops when it is turned (don’t worry, it’s quieter once in position). This pedal can go from awesome, huge stadium rock distortion tones, to vintage almost Shin Ei type fuzz tones. When the Gain and Grunt controls are both set to higher positions, the Hammer gives up the goods in the “almost 8-bit” like territory, with note decay dropping into awesome distortion sounds!
- Tones that range from distortion to almost 8-bit type fuzz!
- Two controls that effect the gain structure of the pedal!
- Rock tones with amazing fuzz available!
- True Bypass
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner
- Turning the GRUNT control will result in hissing and popping, as it is in motion. Once it is set, the hissing and popping goes away.
If you have any questions about this product please...Contact Us