Collings 290 HB 131059
Many guitarists of a certain age starting playing electric on Junior style guitars in the 60-s and 70's. The Collings 290 builds on that tradition and brings the ideas started then into the 21st century. The 290 comes standard with 2 Lollar P-90's but this guitar we have set it up with two Jason Lollar hand-wound Imperial Humbuckers which give it a thicker growl when pushed. This 290 is a working class/rock n' roll tool with just the right amount of finesse to make it very versatile in several playing situations. Serial Number 131059.
- Solid Honduran Mahogany Body
- High Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Ebony Peghead Veneer
- Grained Ivoroid Dot Fingerboard Inlays
- Black Top Hat Knobs
- Imperial Humbucker Pickups by Jason Lollar
- Hand Set Mortise and Tenon Neck Joint
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- 50's Style Wiring
- 12" Fingerboard Radius
- Tone Pros Bridge and Tailpiece
- Gotoh SG301 Tuners with Vintage-Style Buttons
- Body Length: 17"
- Body Depth: 1 5/8"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 1/2"
- Total Length: 38 1/2"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Standard Nut Width: 1 11/16