Collings 02H 12 String 22345
The Collings 12 string is a new model for the company and comes as a result of a desire for a 12 string with lower string tension. The Collings 0 (single-o) is Collings smallest guitar, excluding the Baby model, and is set up with the same shorter scale found on the Collings 12-fret 00. When Collings introduced the 12 guitar in early 2013 They chose the 0 model to base that offering around. This design features a slotted headstock, 1 7/8" nut width, and easy to play 24 7/8" scale length. This custom O1 12 fret 12 string features the standard 02H appointments, a Rosewood back, sides, Mahogany neck, along with a Sitka Spruce Top.
- Select sitka spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Cross-cut grained ivoroid and wood nitrate rosette
- Grained ivoroid top/back body binding
- Herringbone trim with matching 2-style backstrip
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Tortoise-style celluloid pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck
- Square slotted headstock with volute
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony belly-style bridge
- Mortise and tenon hybrid neck joint
- 20 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- Modified V neck profile with 2 13/32" string spacing
- 14"-26" Compound fingerboard radius
- 1 7/8" Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- 24 7/8" Short scale Length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl diamond and square fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Golden Age Restoration tuners with cream or black buttons and 15:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EJ-38 (.010"-.047")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- Body Length: 19"
- Body Depth at Side: 4"
- Lower Bout Width: 13 3/4"
- Total Length: 39 1/2"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8
- Standard Nut Width: 1 7/8
For more information on this guitar please....Contact Us